Jan 20, 2009

Upcoming: The Horse

Okay, so it's not exactly upcoming or even new. It's been at the American Museum of Natural History since last May, but on February 28th it opens at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History in Pittsburgh, where I happen to have super sekrit insider access. How awesome?

(Just as a note, my insider access usually just involves my badge opening elevators, only to lead me to getting lost in the basement. It's good times.)

Anyway, I'm going to wander around this exhibit for a while until it closes on May 24th and ships somewhere else. I plan to document the most fantastic things I find for the blog. So, for all of those living nearby, come and check it out!

Website: The Horse.

4 comments:

Molly said...

I saw it at AMNH last month. Have fun!

Bookworm said...

I saw it in NYC in June it was soooo cool! Have fun!

Elizabeth said...

Ooh, maybe I'll go when I'm in Pittsburgh in March. Well, probably not. But I like to think I will.

Mara said...

Elizabeth, you seriously have to go. I will drag you there if it comes to that. (Maybe I can get you in for free...let me look into that.)