Jul 29, 2008

the word is spreading

Want more recaps and reviews of Thoroughbred and various other horsey books? It looks like XTra Pony's Bookshelf is ready and willing to help fill the astonishing void the Whitebrook Farm Blog has been attempting to fill all by itself. We all need more fun horse book recaps, right? I'll be placing a link to it over in the links section, for further reference.

And really, are we this big already? Five contributors and 115 posts in half a year? Damn, I'm going to have to actually write an About Us statement and formally introduce everyone, aren't I?

Damn.

7 comments:

Claire said...

Ooo, I definitely second this "About Us" section. There's nothing I love more than reading about me ;)

Lei said...

Whoo! About us! Make sure you point out that *I* am a grown-up girl who rides ... *gasp!* a pony!

Monique said...

we've spoken... but I am my own favorite topic... ;)

molly said...

Sweet! Another YA blog to add to my list (this one is my favorite of course)!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the add! I loved reading your blog and it inspired me to go back and reread the books. Can't wait to read more from you.

Mara said...

@Jennifer:

You're welcome! I'm thrilled to see at least one other blog out there talking about Thoroughbred and recapping horse-related books.

Mara said...

@ Claire, Lei, & Monique:

The post is in the works! When it's "published" you can read about yourselves all you like and drop me a line when you want something changed, okay? ;)