Mar 31, 2011

A Vamp in the Stalls - Yea or Nay?

So...

Strange things are happening on the horse farm. It all started with the arrival of Gato, a little horse from South America. He was sluggish. Extremely sluggish. And under his mane were tiny bite marks. A creepy disease? Jarrod thought there was a vampire bat on the loose and went looking for it. I thought it would be fun, hanging out with Jarrod. But it’s not fun anymore. Jarrod’s getting paler by the day and he’s acting weird. And Tsar, my favorite pony, is sick now, too. What is really going on inside the barn? 

I'm thinking I may need to read this.Who else thinks this needs to happen?

5 comments:

coneycat said...

I vote "yea" even though I am not usually into vampires.

Heather said...

DO IT! ... but if anything sparkles... I DON'T want to know.

Molly said...

HOLY SHIT. awesome.

Canterwoodluvr said...

Um... Maybe. I don't know. Hey, go for it. I might even read it myself! Just... Anything scary?

Anonymous said...

When are you going to go back to reviewing Thoroughbred books?